Program for Iconography of the Church January 2023
The iconography of Saint Thomas Church will begin as soon as we receive pledges from our parishioners and other pious Orthodox for the icons. The iconography will take place in three areas of the Church: the dome, the ceiling and the sidewalls. It will be completed in three phases (each area will be its own phase) over a period of three years. The donations for icons will be subject to the following rules established by the Parish Council:
1. Each icon donation will be made by an individual or a family (A) signing a gift agreement, which will be kept in our records, and (B) making the down payment (at least 50% of the cost). More than one individual or family can donate for the same icon. Each family must pay the full price and each person or family will be listed in the plaque of donors.
2. Each donation for an icon must be accompanied by a down payment equal to AT LEAST 50% of the listing price of the icon donation.
3. The balance of the listing price must be made (A) for the icons of the dome (Phase One) on or before August 1, 2023, and (B) for the icons of the Saints on the sidewalls or for the ceiling (Phases Two and Three) on or before March 1, 2024.
4. If the balance of the listing price is not paid on or before the above dates, we reserve the right to use the funds already contributed for the general iconography fund.
5. We prefer that orders be placed online at https://iconography.goc-stthomas.com/ but we will accept also paper orders delivered to the office. Saint Thomas Parish Council